How to create/recover wallet？
Different from Ledger or Trezor, SafePal S1 is embedded with a 1.3’ high resolution screen. Following the instructions shown on the screen, it is easy to create or recover your own wallet step by step.
Here is the overview of create/recover process:
During such process, there are several tips you can refer to:
- The left button could be used as a shortcut to go back to last step.
- There are 2 types of mnemonic phrase on S1: 12/set and 24/set. The longer it is, the safer your assets would be.
- Please keep your mnemonic phrase secure anytime. Here are some additional tips.
- The PIN code should be 6-12 digits. Please avoid to use weak PIN code, such as “000000” or “123456”.
- Wallet name is recommended to be set when you have multiple wallets. Once the wallet name is set, it cannot be changed.